Re: [ccsg] Digest for comics-creators-sg@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Johny

Dec 16, 2013, 7:20:18 AM12/16/13
to comics-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi there JF: It's been a while. Thanks for writing back.

I received a scholarship to read a Master's degree there. After graduation I stayed on to do a research job.

On a related topic, I am actively looking for comic artists for a variety of projects. I focus on writing comics now and am always looking for talented artists. I have a high chance of getting funding from both Singapore and North American sources (NAC and Kickstarter). This is an ongoing search. If there are talented individuals and teams who can produce complete comic pages of very high standard, I want to hear from you... or people you know.

Johny

On 13 December 2013 23:02, <comics-cr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/comics-creators-sg/topics

    JF <jfko...@gmail.com> Dec 12 07:49PM -0800

    Hi Johny,

    Thanks for sharing! What are you doing in Toronto? What prompted you to
    move there?

    JF

    On Thursday, 5 December 2013 22:43:07 UTC+8, Johny Tay wrote:

Best wishes and regards!

~Johny
Publisher & producer, Avatar Studios