Seeking illustrator for conservation short story (robot VS. monster)

Johny Tay

May 5, 2014, 2:09:26 PM5/5/14
to comics-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am seeking an artist for a new short story I'm starting to write (8-10 pages). Its focus is on how technology affects the environment, and will be published in an international anthology titled 'Earth Dream' next year.

I was a contributor this year's release and wish to continue making something for this book. The artist will get international exposure through this short project. I am also seeking the right artist in international channels.

In telling this short story, the story will focus on the feud between a giant robot and a monster (Kaiju). If this interests you, write me: johny [@] johnytay.net.

Reviews for this year's Earth Dream:

Have a great week ahead!
Johny Tay