My writings on the comics industry and medium

Johny Tay

Dec 5, 2013, 9:43:07 AM12/5/13
to comics-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hallo friends,

With the launch of my revamped website, you might be interested in my entries on the comic industry and medium.

As I have been involved with Singapore comics since 2003 (now living in Toronto), some of my experiences might be useful to readers. The comics-related entries are on this url: http://johnytay.net/category/the-9th-art/

During my site upgrade I lost all reader comments from the last few years. Feel free to comment anywhere and/or get in touch with me.

Have a great weekend,
Johny

JF

Dec 12, 2013, 10:49:58 PM12/12/13
to comics-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johny,

Thanks for sharing!  What are you doing in Toronto?  What prompted you to move there?

JF