Collaboration

Samuel Sim

Oct 30, 2013, 3:20:24 AM10/30/13
to comics-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm a 14 yr old drawing/ comic book artist hobbyist.
I'm really interested in doing either a series of mini comic books or a 20 pg graphic novel.
I do have digital art programmes using Wacom art tablets and opencanvas.
But I rather do traditional art.
However, I'm not that experienced so I'm looking for someone to collaborate with me on this.
I have done my research on comic creation. Eg. Studies, script writing.
My theme :people be focusing on Ordinary people .
However, I would be very happy if you would like to do like a action comic. ( it's easier to draw the above. That s why I'm more interested I'm that. )

Look forward to hearing from you!
email me at sams...@gmail.com

Samuel Sim