Penciler needed - publishers involved / backend pay

Johny Tay

Oct 27, 2014, 2:56:10 PM10/27/14
to comics-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am searching for a new penciler for my 1-issue comic Captain Gaia, and there have been big developments. Two publishers and one national funding body have expressed interest in the project.

The penciler will work with me (story) and an inker/colorist, both experienced creators, for the next stage. S/he will produce 10 sample pages with us for submissions. If we receive funding s/he will be paid for all 25 pages of the issue. If we have a publishing deal s/he gets a third of all revenue. The comic may become a series if this issue is well-received.

We hope to find a penciler who has experience at making comics professionally, and very good at character/set designs. We're looking all over the world for someone who is the right fit.

Here is the link to the project, in the form of my (failed) kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...8/captain-gaia

Please enquire by email to johny [@] johnytay.net