Does Cometd support Android?

Satish V

Dec 16, 2022, 9:00:00 AM12/16/22
to cometd-users
Hi,
   Is it possible to use CometD in an Android application? I need to integrate CometD for my Android application. Please let me know as soon as possible; it is urgent.

Simone Bordet

Dec 16, 2022, 9:25:12 AM12/16/22
to cometd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 3:00 PM Satish V <iamsat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to use CometD in an Android application? I need to integrate CometD for my Android application. Please let me know as soon as possible; it is urgent.

It should be possible using CometD 5.0.x (which is based on Java 8).
Make sure to use the OkHttpClientTransport, as OkHttp is more suitable
for Android.

--
Simone Bordet
---