Service Channel

1 view

Vedachalam Muralidharan

Aug 29, 2022, 12:05:02 PM8/29/22
to cometd-dev
Hi

I am seeing in the documentation that service channels are created like service/privatechat or service/chat. Can I create my own channels like "service/mychannel" or all the service channels are predefined which we have to use and not customizable.. Pls clarify.

Thanks
Murali

Cosimo

Aug 29, 2022, 3:05:14 PM8/29/22
to comet...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Aug 29, 2022, at 18:05, Vedachalam Muralidharan wrote:
Hi

I am seeing in the documentation that service channels are created like service/privatechat or service/chat. Can I create my own channels like "service/mychannel" or all the service channels are predefined which we have to use and not customizable.. Pls clarify.

Hi,

maybe easier to try yourself, but you can indeed have any "/service/whatyouwanthere" channel.
Just make sure you are aware of the difference between service and non-service channels.

Cheers,

Thanks
Murali

Visit the CometD website at http://www.cometd.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cometd-dev" group.

Cosimo