Not receiving all messages from yesterday when subscribing by replay id

Bhagyashree Jog

Apr 11, 2019, 5:12:38 AM4/11/19
to cometd-dev
Hello Cometd,

I am getting a weird issue. I am subscribing to salesforce platform events through cometd.

I store the last processed replay id in a database and then when my subscriber comes up after some time of unsubscribing I resume from that replay id.
Yesterday I had sent out events from 450 upto replayid = 505.
Today I sent out few new events from replay id 522

Issue is that when today I subscribe from replayid =477, I get the 477 event but after that I get events from 522 (today's first replay id). I dont get the events with replay id between 477 and 522.
Also in my ReplayAdapterExtension rcv callback method I can see that the messages are being received from 522 and not 477. What could be the issue here?

Simone Bordet

Apr 11, 2019, 5:14:48 AM4/11/19
to cometd-dev
Hi,
This is a SalesForce specific issue, so you should ask SalesForce.
The CometD project does not know about how SalesForce works, so we
cannot help you.

--
Simone Bordet
----