installation

Manuel Henry

Feb 24, 2009, 10:28:54 PM2/24/09
to Comet Desktop
im having trouble where to start. im using xampp for my perl to
install the comet dektop. can anybody help me with the installation.

David Davis

Feb 25, 2009, 3:59:03 PM2/25/09
to comet-...@googlegroups.com
Sure, you can reach me by IM tonight and I'll help.

You can find my contact info here: http://xant.us/#contact

David Davis
☄ Software Engineer
http://xant.us/

henry villacruz

Feb 26, 2009, 5:49:50 AM2/26/09
to comet-...@googlegroups.com
i got it through the index.pl but i cannot login
im using xampp mysql
here is the error
: install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load 'C:/Perls/lib/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.dll' for module DBD::mysql
: load_file:The specified module could not be found at C:/Perls/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 202.
at (eval 16) line 3

David Davis

Feb 26, 2009, 4:34:56 PM2/26/09
to comet-...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you don't have DBD::mysql installed.

David Davis
☄ Software Engineer
http://xant.us/

henry villacruz

Feb 27, 2009, 1:53:47 AM2/27/09
to comet-...@googlegroups.com
Repositories DBD:mysql doesnt exist in the activestate and no windows platform that is supported do u have a repositori directory/link wih DBD:mysql windows
i tried the cpsan but there is an error on makefile.p , something about cannot make test .....

Running make test
    make had some problems,wont test

Александр Ильин

Apr 5, 2009, 8:39:30 PM4/5/09
to Comet Desktop
Is there any way to run your appication at win platform?

On 27 фев, 10:53, henry villacruz <hvillac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Repositories DBD:mysql doesnt exist in the activestate and no windows platform that is supported do u have a repositori directory/link wih DBD:mysql windows
> i tried the cpsan but there is an error on makefile.p , something about cannot make test .....
>
> Running make test
>     make had some problems,wont test

Александр Ильин

Apr 5, 2009, 9:03:08 PM4/5/09
to Comet Desktop
Try to add this repo http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/ =)

On 27 фев, 10:53, henry villacruz <hvillac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Repositories DBD:mysql doesnt exist in the activestate and no windows platform that is supported do u have a repositori directory/link wih DBD:mysql windows
> i tried the cpsan but there is an error on makefile.p , something about cannot make test .....
>
> Running make test
>     make had some problems,wont test

David Davis

Apr 5, 2009, 11:08:22 PM4/5/09
to comet-...@googlegroups.com
It hasn't been tested on win32, but I plan to rewrite everything for mojolicious, which runs on strawberry-perl + windows

I will schedule time for the rewrite at the end of April.  I'm a bit busy preparing for the Extjs conference right now.

David Davis
☄ Software Engineer
http://xant.us/

David Davis

Apr 5, 2009, 11:08:51 PM4/5/09
to comet-...@googlegroups.com
So you have DBD::mysql installed now?

David Davis
☄ Software Engineer
http://xant.us/

Александр Ильин

Apr 6, 2009, 5:58:29 AM4/6/09
to comet-...@googlegroups.com
I'm using Denwed (web applications pack) an there is a problem with
pathes but DBD::mysql was installed (maybe not fully correct). I'll
try to install all needed software manual in couple days and then
configure again. I'll report later.