Búsqueda laboral de Technical Training Associate

Lucas Scheinkerman

Dec 10, 2021, 9:04:52 PM12/10/21
to com...@googlegroups.com
Buenas,

Les mando una búsqueda laboral de la empresa donde trabajo que puede resultar interesante a más de una persona de nuestra carrera. Más aún si tiene experiencia en educación, software, ámbito de investigación y/o robótica.

Copio la búsqueda, pero adjunto el link del posteo de Linkedin.

Saludos.

You will be able to contribute to company training programs of various cutting edge technologies to help our engineers solve the most challenging problems in the robotics, VR and AR, and web development fields.

You will join our current technical training sessions and programs, be a key player at scaling the audience, adopt and ease of use of our internal tooling, learn and teach programming languages and algorithms, frameworks like ROS, core technologies like Android and many others.

ABOUT YOU

  • Have a strong teaching vocation and proven track record teaching or assisting in classes in Computer Science or related engineering programs.
  • Have strong computer science core concepts.
  • Are technology savvy, curious and like to work with scientific publications.
  • Are willing to learn all the time.
  • Demonstrable experience programming with ROS or Android or Web technologies is required.

IT’D BE NICE IF YOU

  • Are in the final years of or have an Engineering degree in Computer Science or related engineering programs. Having a PhD, MSc in related fields is a plus.
  • Have experience working with robots professionally and are willing to dedicate to teaching and mentoring other developers from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
  • Are a graduate or undergraduate professor at a recognized university in Computer Science or related engineering programs.
  • Have experience working with and/or on open source software and communities.
  • Have experience leading research and development programs in the academy and in the industry.