NI 6320 support

Griffin Tabor

Jan 7, 2020, 4:02:25 PM1/7/20
to Comedi: Linux Control and Measurement Device Interface
Been looking into this for a while. I am using Ubuntu and recently upgraded from a NI PCI 6220 to a PCIe 6320 after the 6220 broke.

It seems from this very dead thread

that a lot of other users have been confused by the lack of comedi support for the 6320 card.

For some strange reason the official NI drivers only support redhat and their official line for getting it to work on Ubuntu is essentially to just change your OS.

Is supporting 6320 on the roadmap for comedi any time soon? Is there a reason I am missing for why it never happened?