FW: [covid-19-map] Five days to go! - REGISTRATION OPEN - 6th course on Computational Systems Biology of Cancer: Models of data, data for models

1 view

Golebiewski, Martin

May 10, 2023, 9:16:51 AM5/10/23
to combine...@googlegroups.com

Dear COMBINE community,

This course might be interesting for some of you.

Best regards,

Martin Golebiewski

HITS gGmbH

Scientific Databases and Visualization

Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 35

69118 Heidelberg

Germany

phone   +49 6221 533 281

fax         +49 6221 533 298

email    martin.go...@h-its.org

https://www.h-its.org

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446

Managing Director: Dr. Gesa Schönberger

Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Tilmann Gneiting

Von: <covid-...@googlegroups.com> im Auftrag von Kuperstein Inna <inna.ku...@curie.fr>
Datum: Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2023 um 15:01
An: "covid-...@googlegroups.com" <covid-...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [covid-19-map] Five days to go! - REGISTRATION OPEN - 6th course on Computational Systems Biology of Cancer: Models of data, data for models

Dear all,

This is a reminder that there are 5 day till the registration deadline to the SysBioCancer course.

Best regards,

Inna Kuperstein

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the upcoming

6th course of Computational Systems Biology of Cancer

Models of data, data for models

September 25-29, 2023 – Institut Curie, Paris

The objective of the course is to promote a better use of computational approaches into biological labs and to clinics.

The aim is to help participants to improve interpretation of various types of data accumulated in the labs, using multi-modal data integration approaches.

We welcome the application of all profiles: Master and PhD students, post-docs, researchers, physicians, etc.

Application deadline: May 15, 2023

There are no registration fees, however registration is mandatory and participation is dependent on selection by the scientific committee (by June 1st).

For further information and application:  https://training.institut-curie.org/courses/sysbiocancer2023 .

You can also contact the course organization at c.sysbioc...@curie.fr .

It would be much appreciated if you could help us advertise this course through your own networks!

Retrouvez-nous sur Le Clic (intranet) / Find us on Le Clic

Visitez notre site Internet / Visit our website

SysBioCancer2023_flyer.pdf
SysBioCancer2023_program.pdf