The 22nd Workshop on Computational Cell Biology will happen on June 21-23, 2021
An on-line FREE workshop will enable cell biologists and biophysicists to develop models of their experimental system using selected biological modeling software systems.
The workshop will cover a combination of plenary sessions and breakout
sessions for one-on-one model building. Topics covered include:
- use of Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org), COPASI (http://copasi.org) and SpringSalad (http://vcell.org/ssalad) software tools
- steady-state and dynamical modeling
- spatial 2D and 3D modeling, including image-based geometries and integration with ImageJ
- rule-based modeling using BioNetGen/NFSim as a part of Virtual Cell
- parameter estimation
- participants will be able to describe their own modeling projects and discuss them with modeling and software experts.
Registration deadline is May 19th, check https://vcell.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/VCell-ShortCourse-Online-2021.pdf for more details.