COMBINE - ISO DIS draft on data formatting and description in the life sciences

Golebiewski, Martin

Oct 7, 2021, 9:37:30 AM10/7/21
to combin...@googlegroups.com, combine...@googlegroups.com

Dear COMBINE community,

ISO/DIS 20691 “Biotechnology — Requirements for data formatting and description in the life sciences” (draft and commenting table attached) is under final ballot at ISO in the national standardization committees as Draft International Standard (DIS). At ISO I myself am project leader of this standard and would like to invite you all having a last look at the document and providing your comments to improve the standard before it finally gets published. This is the last chance to correct, add and change the content of ISO 20691. You also should have a closer look at the annexes with the extensive references to many different domain-specific standards, including the COMBINE standards. The national ballots close within the next days (e.g. in Germany on October 15), so only a few days left to provide your feedback and input.

There are two ways to provide your feedback:

  1. Through your corresponding national mirror committee of ISO/TC 276 Biotechnology in your country.
  2. Sending back the filled commenting table to me NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 14. I will then hand it in via the national voting in Germany.

Either way, you should use the commenting table attached.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Martin

Martin Golebiewski

HITS gGmbH

Scientific Databases and Visualization

Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 35

69118 Heidelberg

Germany

phone   +49 6221 533 281

fax         +49 6221 533 298

email    martin.go...@h-its.org

https://www.h-its.org

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446

Managing Director: Dr. Gesa Schönberger

Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Frauke Gräter

ISO_DIS_20691.pdf
commenting table ISO_DIS_20691.doc