HARMONY 2021 - save the date

Falk Schreiber

Dec 17, 2020, 9:38:05 AM12/17/20
to combine...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

save the date for HARMONY 2021

Date: March 22nd to March 26th
Place: online

HARMONY 2021 will be an online meeting similar to COMBINE 2020 (http://co.mbine.org/events/COMBINE_2020). Most of the day will be scheduled by the communities as breakouts. In addition, we will have some time each day for community discussion and wrap-ups of breakouts and advertisements for following breakouts.

More information will be available soon at http://co.mbine.org/events/HARMONY_2021

Kind regards

The COMBINE coordinators

Achilles Gasper Rasquinha

Mar 14, 2021, 1:49:53 PM3/14/21
to Falk Schreiber, combine...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

The link to the lightning talks isn't working. Could you please check on the same? Thank you.

Regards

Achilles Rasquinha
Software Development Engineer at UNL
We're on a mission building affordable BioComputational Simulators for the world.
 +1 (402) - 430 - 5044  achilles...@gmail.com

Chris Myers

Mar 14, 2021, 2:36:31 PM3/14/21
to Achilles Gasper Rasquinha, Falk Schreiber, combine...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It was turned off due to the deadline having passed.  I’ve reopened it, and we will consider a late submission if there is still time left in the schedule for them.

Best wishes,
Chris