International conference on Systems Biology of Mammalian Cells SBMC 2024 on 13 – 15 May in Leipzig (Germany)

Golebiewski, Martin

Jan 20, 2024, 3:36:37 AMJan 20
to combine...@googlegroups.com, combin...@googlegroups.com, combine-...@ebi.ac.uk, Eckerle, Susan, Biermayer, Ina

Dear colleagues of the COMBINE community,

Please find attached an invitation for a conference in Germany in May that is highly relevant for some of you.

If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to contact my colleagues Ina and Susan at HITS (in Cc) who organize it.

Best regards,

Martin Golebiewski

Martin Golebiewski

HITS gGmbH

Scientific Databases and Visualization

Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 35

69118 Heidelberg

Germany

phone   +49 6221 533 281

fax         +49 6221 533 298

email    martin.go...@h-its.org

https://www.h-its.org

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446

Managing Director: Dr. Gesa Schönberger

Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Tilmann Gneiting

Dear all,

With great pleasure we announce the 9th international conference on Systems Biology of Mammalian Cells SBMC 2024 on 13 – 15 May in Leipzig: “Translating Systems Medicine into the clinics”

Abstract submission is now open until 20 February!

Please find all information on the conference website: www.lisym-cancer.org/sbmc2024

The scientific program offers diverse sessions:

  • From single cell analysis to clinical application
  • Mechanistic modeling at the cellular scale proposing intervention strategies
  • Tissue scale modeling and organ communication in systems medicine
  • AI contributions to systems medicine - Diagnosis and therapy monitoring
  • The future of systems biology

Furthermore, the program is enriched by

  • Key note lecture by Fabian Theis
  • Key note lecture by Ron Heeren
  • Panel discussion on “Requirements for systems biology to be translated into the clinic”
  • Interactive Session on “Successful implementation of Systems Biology”

For each session, short talk presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts to facilitate the presentation of research especially by young scientists.

During the poster sessions as well as the networking event we will have numerous opportunities to interact with the community.

The conference is taking place at a historical place in Leipzig – the Paulinum being the intellectual and spiritual center of Leipzig University.

Looking forward to a successful conference in Leipzig!

Yours sincerely,

Scientific organizing committee

Thomas Berg, Beat Müllhaupt, Madlen Matz-Soja, Christiane Körner, Janett Fischer, Stefan Hoehme, Georg Damm, Ursula Klingmüller, Steven Dooley, Jochen Hampe, Jens Timmer, Ina Biermayer, Susan Eckerle, Juliane Heisig

Dr. Ina Biermayer

LiSyM-Cancer Project Management

Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies

HITS gGmbH

Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 35

69118 Heidelberg

Germany

Office:

Mathematikon

Berliner Straße 45

69120 Heidelberg

Phone    +49 6221 533 206

Email      ina.bi...@h-its.org

Web       https://www.h-its.org

Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 337446
Managing Director: Dr. Gesa Schönberger
Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Tilmann Gneiting

sbmc2024_08.pdf