None of the http://purl.org/NET/mediatypes/ uris resolves & list of combine.specifications ids

Matthias König

Mar 10, 2016, 9:56:07 AM3/10/16
to COMBINE archive
[1]
From the Combine specification I understood that I have to prefix all my media type formats with
http://purl.org/NET/mediatypes/

in the manifest.xml.

Currently the addresses on purl.org/NET just forward to
http://mediatypes.appspot.com/
which is not resolving to anything.

Is this still the current way to prefix media types or is there a prefix which resolves to something?

[2]
There should be a list of all allowed COMBINE formats somewhere, preferable on
http://identifiers.org/combine.specifications/

which lists everything which is possible, i.e.
sbml
sed-ml
... ? what else ?
Where can I find the list of all combine.specifications ids?

Matthias

Nicolas Le Novere

Mar 10, 2016, 9:59:49 AM3/10/16
to Matthias König, COMBINE archive
Dear Matthias,

> [2]
> There should be a list of all allowed COMBINE formats somewhere, preferable on
>
> http://identifiers.org/combine.specifications/
>

> which lists everything which is possible, i.e.
> sbml
> sed-ml
> ... ? what else ?
> Where can I find the list of all combine.specifications ids?

The list is here:

http://co.mbine.org/standards/specifications/

> Matthias
>
> --

Nicolas LE NOVERE, Babraham Institute, Babraham Campus Cambridge, CB22 3AT
Tel: +441223496433 Mob:+447833147074 n.len...@gmail.com
orcid.org//0000-0002-6309-7327 http://lenoverelab.org/perso/lenov/
Skype:n.lenovere twitter:@lenovere http://nlenov.wordpress.com/

Matthias König

Mar 10, 2016, 10:29:16 AM3/10/16
to COMBINE archive, koni...@googlemail.com, n.len...@gmail.com
Thanks Nicolas,
this helps a lot. Exactly what I was looking for.

Dear Matthias,