Initial release of a C++ library supporting the Combine Archive

Frank T. Bergmann

Sep 16, 2016, 10:04:58 AM9/16/16
to sed-ml-...@lists.sourceforge.net, sbml-d...@googlegroups.com, combine...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Today I want to announce the availability of a library supporting the
Combine Archive format. Unlike other libraries that already exist for
.NET and Java, this library is written in C++ after the style of
libSBML. Support for other languages is available via SWIG (so far I
have wrapped only Python, Java and .NET but further languages can be
added if needed).

https://github.com/sbmlteam/libCombine/releases/tag/0.1.0

At this point I would want to ask for your feedback, concerning any
missing features or anything that would help when dealing with the
COMBINE archive format. Examples are available online:

https://github.com/sbmlteam/libCombine/tree/master/examples

Documentation is still quite sparse, and but I have at least generated
initial C++ documents here:

https://sbmlteam.github.io/libCombine/html/class_combine_archive.html

Please provide any feedback and requests you have using the issue tracker under:

https://github.com/sbmlteam/libCombine/issues

or by contacting me (so we don't swamp the mailing lists)

All the best

Frank