Fwd: COMBINE archive HARMONY discussion

David Nickerson

Jun 16, 2017, 9:58:09 PM6/16/17
to combine...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Nickerson <david.n...@gmail.com>
Date: 17 May 2017 at 16:48
Subject: COMBINE archive HARMONY discussion
To: combine...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

As the agenda for HARMONY is filling up, I thought I'd check to see if
the COMBINE archive community have any suggestions for sessions we
would like to have during the meeting?

I have tentatively scheduled a "status and plans" session for the
Thursday afternoon, and I know at least some of the COMBINE annotation
discussion on the last Friday will be centred on annotating
information contained in archives.

Are there other topics that people would like some focus on during the
meeting? Would a dedicated session for helping each other implement
support for COMBINE archives be valuable? Is there a better time that
we could schedule a general catch-up that would enable those not able
to make it to Seattle to connect in remotely?

For reference, the HARMONY site is: http://co.mbine.org/events/HARMONY_2017
and the program is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cXuTGNOpd9--fAaHXND9BoFY7H47YvaV2-xCktCDYKQ/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,