LOVE YOUR PARK - SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17

Wilder

Nov 13, 2012, 7:35:55 PM11/13/12
to columbuss...@googlegroups.com

Remember to come out this Saturday, November 17th and show our park some love by participating in the citywide Love Your Park day.  There is plenty to do around the park to get ready for the winter.  Meet at the corner of 13th and Reed at 10 am and find out how you can help. A great day to meet new neighbors and show our park some love.

Mark your Calendars!

Holiday Clay Ornament Workshop – Thursday, Dec. 6th  7 pm to 8 pm All Ages Welcome!  $20 per person or per 3 ornaments.  ( a child and a parent can work together on 3 ornaments for $20 or you could each do your own)  Kick off the holidays in a creative fun way!

Annual Holiday Party -  Thursday, Dec. 20th  6 pm to 8 pm -  share in some holiday spirit with your neighbors and friends.  Dinner, arts and crafts and holiday merriment.  FREE

All events are held at the Columbus Square Park Recreation Center  for more information or to reserve space in our workshop call 215-685-1890 or email columbus...@gmail.com .

Join us for LOVE YOUR PARK!!

image001.jpg