Community Input Needed for Improvements to Columbus Square Park

diwi...@verizon.net

Apr 8, 2013, 9:56:01 AM4/8/13
to columbuss...@googlegroups.com

Columbus Square Park has been given a Community Design Collaborative (CDC) grant to help make improvements to the park. Community input is encouraged. Please send your thoughts about what you would like to see in the park to columbussquarepark@gmail.com.( Include your name and address please) Your feedback will be included and given to the CDC design team along with the input from the task force, made up of community members, who will be working with this design team. This is an exciting time for our park and we want the community’s voice to be heard!

Key dates to remember:

Columbus Square Park Advisory Council general meeting - April 18

Flea Market  - April 27 -  reserve your spot - call 215-685-1890 or email columbus...@gmail.com