Love Your Park, Saturday May 11

Wilder

May 10, 2013, 6:21:24 AM5/10/13
to columbuss...@googlegroups.com

Due to a change in our Recreation Leadership, and scheduling conflicts, Columbus Square Park will not have any organized clean up this Saturday for Love Your Park.  You are, of course, welcome to go to the park and do your own clean up; picking up trash, sweeping, etc.  We will organize a cleanup day in a few weeks.

Katie Whimsey, our Recreation Leader, will be leaving our facility on May 15th.  Katie has gotten a well deserved promotion and will be taking over at a larger A center.  She has done a wonderful job at our center starting our very successful Tot Rec program and running a very popular summer camp, not to mention adding Zumba and pottery classes.

Thank you Katie!  Good Luck in your new position.  We will miss you.

image001.jpg