2017 CRB Board Candidate Submissions

Rachel Slaby

Jan 1, 2017, 6:37:26 PM1/1/17
to Columbus Ruby Brigade
Hello Everyone!

Do you love the CRB? Want to help out? We're looking for FIVE dedicated souls that will help us bring CRB to you each and every month! Duties include caring, showing up and having ideas. We want passionate folks; programming experience is not necessary nor required.

This is a GREAT way to step into a leadership position in one of the best open source communities around, not to mention a legally recognized 501c3 organization.

We need YOUR help. Are you in?

Timeline

Sunday, January 8th is the deadline for submitting your candidacy.
Ballots will be emailed to all registered attendees on January 9th.
Votes will be counted and winners announced at our January 16th meeting.
Winners will sit on the CRB Board for the 2017 year

Go to http://candidate.columbusrb.com/ to submit your candidacy!

(Note that one seat on the board is reserved for a member that is early career or not a professional developer. That is the reason for the "Are you a professional developer?" question on the form.)