Columbus Elm Meetup

Kurt Mueller

Sep 20, 2017, 12:14:13 PM9/20/17
to Columbus Ruby Brigade
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to gauge people's interest in the Elm programming language. I really enjoy programming in Elm and wanted to see who else would be interested in getting together to either talk about what they're doing in Elm, show what they're working on, or ask for help in various topics related to elm.

Anyway, if anybody's interested, let me know. I've also created a meetup group, https://www.meetup.com/Columbus-Elm-Meetup/, to help organize any events, gauge people's interests (activities they'd be interested in), and communicate with each other.

Kurt

Ben Blanquera

Sep 20, 2017, 12:23:26 PM9/20/17
to colum...@googlegroups.com
Kurt - Hi. I run the TechLife meetup and would be happy to grant you organizer access to post Elm meetups to it. This is a opportunity to increase the exposure of your Elm meetup - 4500 member. If you're interested just sign up for the meetup and let me know that you want access.

Regards,
Ben

Best Regards,
Ben

Kurt Mueller

Sep 20, 2017, 12:31:59 PM9/20/17
to colum...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ben,

Good to hear from you. I'm actually already a member of the TechLife :). Thank you for the offer - I would love to post about Elm and get something going in Columbus. Let me know about any guidelines you have regarding posting to the TechLife meetup.

Sincerely,
Kurt