Survey, Announcements, and looking for speakers!

Rachel Slaby

May 24, 2017, 11:18:34 PM5/24/17
to Columbus Ruby Brigade
Hi Everyone!

I have some links for you!

First, as I mentioned during the last CRB meeting, we, the board of directors, are looking for feedback from you, our members. We are here for you and want to make sure we are serving you as best we can. To that end, there is a brief survey at http://columbusrb.com/feedback if you would like to have your voice heard. This will help to inform us on the decisions we make for the future!

Also we mentioned a screening of "Code: Debugging the Gender Gap" on Thursday, June 29 at CoverMyMeds. If you've ever asked, "Why do we need more women anyway?" this is for you. People of any gender are encouraged to attend. Keep an eye on the Eventbrite site, more updates will be coming soon. Tickets, food, and parking are free, but space is limited so be sure to register!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/screening-of-code-debugging-the-gender-gap-tickets-32637510673

Lastly, we are always looking for speakers. If you're not ready to speak for this month, maybe consider volunteering for another month in the future! You can never start too early right? If you have questions about speaking or what subjects to speak about, contact us or chat with us on Slack!

Thank you!

Rachel Slaby

P.S. Don't forget to sign up on our Meetup page so we can get a count for food! https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-wEkWWOXK/