Any interest in hearing about Trailblazer at the next CRB meetup?

Kurt Mueller

Aug 24, 2016, 7:34:07 PM8/24/16
to Columbus Ruby Brigade
Hey all,

Is there any interest in hearing about the Trailblazer framework at the next CRB meetup? It's basically a framework that sits on top of Rails (or Lotus, Sinatra, etc). I've used it's Operation and Form Object modules in my production code.

Let me know if any of y'all have any questions/concerns.

Kurt

Matt Darby

Aug 24, 2016, 7:44:09 PM8/24/16
to colum...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me! Send me a title and a link and I'll add you to the site :)

Cheers!

Matt Darby, M.S.
Web: matt-darby.com
Twitter: @mattdarby