Any plans for the next meeting? If not, who's interested in making some?

Eric Coleman

Jan 26, 2016, 11:16:21 PM1/26/16
to Columbus Clojure
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about the status of the group as there doesn't seem to have been any activity for a while now. If there aren't any plans in the works, who's interested in meeting sometime in February? I think that I could probably get some time for us to meet at my company's office downtown if I start asking around. I have a couple ideas for topics to meet about, depending on the level of experience of those involved. I've been playing with Clojure for the last few months and want to learn more, and meet some of the other devs in the area who are doing the same.

If you're interested reply to this or reach out to me at ecol...@pillartechnology.com

anthony...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 12:08:00 PM1/27/16
to Columbus Clojure
Thanks for bringing it. I think meeting up in Feb. sounds great.

I'm a perpetual beginner with Clojure but I always enjoy seeing what's popular.

Anthony
I'm wondering about the status of the group as there doesn't seem to have been any activity for a while now. If there aren't any plans in the works, who's interested in meeting sometime in February? I think that I could probably get some time for us to meet at my company's office downtown if I start asking around. I have a couple ideas for topics to meet about, depending on the level of experience of those involved. I've been playing with Clojure for the last few months and want to learn more, and meet some of the other devs in the area who are doing the same.

If you're interested reply to this or reach out to me at ecol...@pillartechnology.com

Jason Duffy

Jan 27, 2016, 6:21:50 PM1/27/16
to Columbus Clojure
Perpetual beginner - I like that.  It definitely applies to me as well.  I can't promise a ton of participation, but I would love to see the group start up again.

-Jason