April Meeting next week 4/2

Matthew Boston

Mar 28, 2014, 10:35:03 AM3/28/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
It's that time again!

Anyone have anything they'd like to present on?

John Andrews

Mar 28, 2014, 11:32:29 AM3/28/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I’m working on a talk entitled “Big Datomic” which I hope can be ready by Wednesday. It will mostly be about how Datomic changes the way you think about structuring your data, with an emphasis on performance tuning.

I would also love to have a discussion about ClojureBridge http://www.clojurebridge.org/ and whether we can put one together in Cbus.

- John

On Mar 28, 2014, at 10:35 AM, Matthew Boston <matthew...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's that time again!

Anyone have anything they'd like to present on?

signature.asc

Matthew Boston

bill robertson

Mar 28, 2014, 4:07:59 PM3/28/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be out of town next week. See you guys soon.