December meeting

Jerry Mindek

Dec 4, 2013, 3:22:49 PM12/4/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

The web page says there's a meeting tonight.
Sadly, I won't be able to make it.

Best,
Jerry M.

John Andrews

Dec 4, 2013, 4:04:40 PM12/4/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone planning on attending? We could reschedule for next week.

signature.asc

Gmail

Dec 4, 2013, 4:58:27 PM12/4/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Next week might be doable for me.

Sent from my iPhone

John Andrews

Dec 4, 2013, 5:03:52 PM12/4/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Okay let's try to get together next week. I'll hang out at the office until at least 6:30 just in case anyone didn't get the message!
signature.asc

bill robertson

Dec 9, 2013, 8:51:34 PM12/9/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday this week?

John Andrews

Dec 10, 2013, 9:42:54 AM12/10/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

Who has something to share?
signature.asc

bill robertson

Dec 10, 2013, 12:56:29 PM12/10/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I have been working through the the Mozilla WebGL tutorial in Clojurescript. Maybe we could do a group hacking session.

What is the start time?

John Andrews

Dec 10, 2013, 1:09:59 PM12/10/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I like the group hacking idea.
People normally show up between 6 and 6:30.
signature.asc

Matthew Boston

Dec 11, 2013, 10:11:34 AM12/11/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight. I've updated the website and I'll tweet about the meeting tonight.

Have fun hacking on some CLJS!!

jerry....@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2013, 12:55:17 PM12/11/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

Sadly I will not be able to make it either. I am a bit sick and just want to sleep.

See you next time.
-Jerry