June Meeting This Wednesday, 6/4

Matthew Boston

Jun 1, 2014, 1:09:08 PM6/1/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have anything they'd like to show?

BTW, this will be my last Columbus Clojure. I'm moving to Colorado in 2 weeks.

Gmail

Jun 1, 2014, 2:22:25 PM6/1/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Denver?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2014, at 1:09 PM, Matthew Boston <matthew...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone have anything they'd like to show?

BTW, this will be my last Columbus Clojure. I'm moving to Colorado in 2 weeks.

Matthew Boston

Travis Smith

Jun 1, 2014, 7:28:02 PM6/1/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
The waters are shark infested there. Keep your eyes open.

Good luck with your new adventure!

-Travis

John Andrews

Jun 2, 2014, 9:59:07 AM6/2/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
 I'd love to have a discussion about people's experience with the various React flavors. I understand Matthew has been writing some Reagent. Felix, Chandu and I have done some Om. Chris and Chandu have some experience with React proper.

- John

bill robertson

Jun 2, 2014, 4:18:11 PM6/2/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I'd really like to hear about that.

Matthew Boston

Jun 2, 2014, 5:05:48 PM6/2/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I would also love to see all these in comparison.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to put much of a demo together. I can talk about it and try to throw something together real quick.

I'll put it on the schedule

Me: Reagent
?: Om
?: React.js

Who wants to own up to demoing Om and React.js?

--
Matthew Boston

John Andrews

Jun 3, 2014, 9:38:44 AM6/3/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Honestly I was thinking it would be more of a discussion: What are the pros/cons of each library. What are the similarities and differences?

I have something I can show off which uses Om. I have volunteered Chris W to be the resident React expert.

Looking forward to it!

-John

Matthew Boston

Jun 3, 2014, 9:44:39 AM6/3/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. I might try to hack something real quick together tonight to show Reagent.

See you tomorrow!

--
Matthew Boston