February Meeting?

Daniel Fischer

Feb 4, 2015, 11:39:50 AM2/4/15
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all - I'm new to the group and was planning on attending tonight's meeting.  There hasn't been any recent activity here nor on the twitter account though, so.. is it happening?  Don't want to drive up to Powell to be disappointed.

Rodney Smith

Feb 4, 2015, 1:18:06 PM2/4/15
to columbu...@googlegroups.com

I think it's dead.   I drove up back in August to find crickets.

On Feb 4, 2015 1:16 PM, "Daniel Fischer" <d.fisc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all - I'm new to the group and was planning on attending tonight's meeting.  There hasn't been any recent activity here nor on the twitter account though, so.. is it happening?  Don't want to drive up to Powell to be disappointed.

Andrew Fitzgerald

Feb 4, 2015, 1:21:04 PM2/4/15
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Yep, no activity for a while, just checking in as a lurker

anthony...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015, 1:34:54 PM2/4/15
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
It's really quite sad.

Matthew Boston

Feb 4, 2015, 1:35:12 PM2/4/15
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the confusion, everyone.

It seems the group has stalled out. I will update the website (it auto-generates the date) and tweet about it.

If anyone in the future would like to bring the group back, please contact me (matthew...@gmail.com) and we can talk about transferring the website and twitter credentials.

Cheers,

--
Matthew Boston

John Andrews

Feb 4, 2015, 2:09:42 PM2/4/15
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Yes I'm sorry for the lack of communication on this issue. Attendance of the meetings was dwindling down to zero and I couldn't muster the energy to coordinate after I left Neo.

If there is interest in starting something up I would definitely attend. Or even just meet up for coffee some time.

- John

Bob Koss

Feb 4, 2015, 2:26:23 PM2/4/15
to columbu...@googlegroups.com