April Meetup - Call for lightning talks

John Andrews

Apr 18, 2016, 11:31:15 AM4/18/16
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Clojurians!

Next Monday is the last Monday of the month already. We're looking to do a night of lightning talks. Who has something Clojure or FP that they would like to present?

Gmail

Apr 18, 2016, 4:05:59 PM4/18/16
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Where/when are meetings now?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2016, at 11:31 AM, John Andrews <john.m....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Clojurians!

Next Monday is the last Monday of the month already. We're looking to do a night of lightning talks. Who has something Clojure or FP that they would like to present?

John Andrews

Apr 18, 2016, 6:57:14 PM4/18/16
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
These days we're meeting the last Monday of the month at the LendingHome office at 851 N. Pearl St, Columbus 43215