January Meeting

Bill Robertson

Dec 23, 2013, 9:55:05 AM12/23/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

The first Wednesday of January is New Years day, so it seems reasonable to suggest that we shouldn't meet on that day. Will we be scheduling for Jan 8?

Cheers!
Bill

John Andrews

Dec 23, 2013, 11:56:17 AM12/23/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately the 8th falls during codemash and I know several of us will likely be attending. Maybe the 3rd week, the 15th?

-John

signature.asc

Matthew Boston

Dec 26, 2013, 11:47:05 AM12/26/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
We could either postpone to the 15th (due to CodeMash) or just skip January entirely? Just thinking that if we postpone until the 15, next month's meeting will be 2 just 2 weeks after that.

I'm down for whatever.

John Andrews

Jan 14, 2014, 3:51:39 PM1/14/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
OK I think since we're only 2 weeks away from February's meeting we should just cancel January's altogether. But let's make the Feb meeting twice as awesome! I'm willing to show off some Datomic. Who else has something to show?

-John
signature.asc

Matthew Boston

Jan 14, 2014, 4:40:06 PM1/14/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, I'll put you down John.

Turns out, I won't be able to make it on the 5th. I'll be at LA Ruby Conf. I should have something to talk about maybe for March ;)