Datomic Adaptive Indexing

Matthew Boston

Apr 2, 2014, 10:23:24 PM4/2/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I'm going through some of the Datomic docs tonight as I'm working on a blog post. I came across this most recent post on the Datomic blog as of 3/24:

For those of us that were at tonight's meeting, the first paragraph outlines exactly what John and Chandu were trying to solve with their large data imports of the bird sightings.

Just thought I'd share. Hopefully John and Chandu can find a way to leverage the new changes mentioned in the post. e.g. update your project.clj!!!!

It'd be interesting to see how these changes impact your import by simply updating the version of Datomic.

Cheers,
Matthew

John Andrews

Apr 3, 2014, 8:53:56 AM4/3/14
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for pointing this out Matthew. We’ll give it a try soon and report back on any difference it makes.

-John

signature.asc