October Meetup Postponed?

John Andrews

Sep 30, 2013, 8:43:54 PM9/30/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Clojurians!

It's time for another meet-up but I'm out of the office this week, so unfortunately Neo won't be able to host. I'd be happy to host the meet-up next Wednesday 10/9 at Neo. If you want to meet somewhere without me my feelings won't be hurt.

- John

bill robertson

Sep 30, 2013, 11:09:04 PM9/30/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I suggest Vegas.

Jerry Mindek

Oct 1, 2013, 8:26:31 AM10/1/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy!
I'm not trying to be selfish, but if we postponed to Oct 9th I have a better chance of joining you all.

Thanks,
Jerry

Matthew Boston

Oct 1, 2013, 10:21:06 PM10/1/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
10/9 would work better for me as well.

bill robertson

Oct 2, 2013, 12:21:11 AM10/2/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
I might be able to swing it next week too.

John Andrews

Oct 2, 2013, 10:11:51 AM10/2/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. I will plan for next Wednesday. Does anyone want to sign up for a talk or FOTM? I can probably give an intro talk about core.async and clojurescript.

Bill Robertson

John Andrews

Oct 8, 2013, 1:46:57 PM10/8/13
to columbu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

Recently the meetings have wrapped up by 8:30 or so. Hopefully you'll be able to make it

-John