Bring a Friend Day

Bryce

Apr 23, 2008, 4:30:50 PM4/23/08
to Columbus Coworking
Hi All — We've had a bit of a lull the last couple weeks, and I'm
hoping we can turn that around this coming Friday. Let's meet once
again at Luck Brothers Coffee in Grandview Heights ( http://www.luckbroscoffee.com/
)

And.. in an effort to pump some new blood into these gatherings… let's
all try to bring a friend on Friday! Or, at least, mention it to
someone who might be interested in coming. :-)

Tyler, perhaps you can wrangle the CoCoWoMo crowd? I'm hoping to
see ... oh... AT LEAST 2 new faces on Friday. Who's gonna make it
happen? Anyone who brings a friend gets a free coffee, on me. (And one
for their friend too!)

See you guys on Friday. I'll TRY to be there by 11, but don't be
surprised if you see me around Noon.

Regards,
Bryce

Andrew Hunn

Apr 23, 2008, 4:48:10 PM4/23/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I am most likely going to be around on Friday. Things are getting a
little tight with my wedding a week and half away, but I miss hanging
out with you all.

I am brainstorming possible invitees as I type this. We'll see if I can
convince anyone to come out.

--

Andrew Hunn
an...@deveritate.org

Issac Kelly

Apr 24, 2008, 11:02:03 PM4/24/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to try to make it, should be around 11:15
--
-------
Issac Kelly

Bryce Glass

Apr 25, 2008, 12:09:20 AM4/25/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Issac -- it'll be a pleasure to welcome another ZanesVillain!

See you there -- i'll most likely be noon or shortly thereafter...

- bryce

SteveSin

Apr 28, 2008, 6:41:46 PM4/28/08
to Columbus Coworking
I should be there around 12 as well. I live like 2 blocks away ;)
Has anyone tried the ice cream there?