Putting community before profit

Bryce

Apr 17, 2008, 4:06:57 PM4/17/08
to Columbus Coworking
An interesting read — an interview with Tara Hunt, who's co-founded
two different spaces, and has some smart things to say about coworking-
vs-office-sharing. For those who've asked me in past weeks.. her
'take' on what the space could/should be is very close to my own value
system regarding Corkboard. I'd like to make it a place I want to be
in, first and foremost.

http://blog.launchpadcoworking.com/2008/04/12/an-intervew-with-tara-hunt/

And I think we'd be wise to take a similar 'laissez-faire' approach w/
amenities. Let's worry about an expensive photocopier only when it
becomes apparent that lack of one is standing in our way.. etc.
Anyhoo, an interesting read.

You'll hopefully be seeing a little more activity out of me on the
coworking front in coming weeks. Now that I'm wrapping up some other
milestones I was working toward, I'd like to make Corkboard a focus.

Regards,
Bryce