Who's up for tomorrow at Luck Bro.s?

Bryce

Apr 17, 2008, 2:22:55 PM4/17/08
to Columbus Coworking
It's been a hectic few weeks for me. I'd welcome the opportunity to
get back to our casual Friday gatherings. I know that Alex has become
addicted to their homemade hummus (and I gotta say I have rather fond
memories of it myself) so… who's down for coworking at Luck Brothers?

I'm gonna -try- to get their between 10-and-11, but sometimes it's
hard to tell how my mornings will go. DEFINITELY there by Noon. Don't
buy all the hummus before then.

regards,
Bryce

Andrew Hunn

Apr 17, 2008, 5:12:30 PM4/17/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to be there, but I am moving into my new apartment tomorrow
during the day and taking off for South Bend, IN later on for the weekend.

Next Friday I should be available though and would love to get together
with everyone again.

--

Andrew Hunn
an...@deveritate.org