3d week running — Cafe Apropos!

Bryce

May 14, 2008, 3:47:11 PM5/14/08
to Columbus Coworking
Hi all -- last week, we decided to keep the fun going at Cafe Apropos.
As usual, folks will filter in anytime between 10:30am and Noon, so if
you think you're going—do yourself a favor and shout out to the group
here. (Then we'll know who we're all looking for.)

Maybe we should devise some sooper-sekrit sign, sigil or handshake,
like the Masons… hm... let me think on that a while.

See you all on Friday! For info on the cafe, look at past entries on
http://corkboardcolumb.us

regards,
Bryce

Andrew Hunn

May 14, 2008, 3:58:58 PM5/14/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I plan on being there around 10:30 or so.

--

Andrew Hunn
an...@deveritate.org

ba...@barkeeper.ie

May 14, 2008, 4:02:09 PM5/14/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Hunn, columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I haven't attended before but am interested to come along and see whats its all
about!

Barry Chandler
www.barkeeper.ie

Quoting Andrew Hunn <an...@deveritate.org>:

> I plan on being there around 10:30 or so.
>
> Bryce wrote:
> > Hi all -- last week, we decided to keep the fun going at Cafe Apropos.
> > As usual, folks will filter in anytime between 10:30am and Noon, so if

> > you think you're going--do yourself a favor and shout out to the group

> > here. (Then we'll know who we're all looking for.)
> >
> > Maybe we should devise some sooper-sekrit sign, sigil or handshake,

> > like the Masons... hm... let me think on that a while.

Issac Kelly

May 14, 2008, 4:06:06 PM5/14/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there about noon or so.
--
-------
Issac Kelly

Bryce Glass

May 14, 2008, 4:07:05 PM5/14/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Barry — Great! We love to see new faces. A silly question, though… you -are- in or around Columbus, OH, correct? (Might be a looong trip from Galway. ;-)

Look for some of the following faces at Cafe Apropos on Friday: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bryce/tags/coworking

Regards,
Bryce

ba...@barkeeper.ie

May 14, 2008, 4:09:58 PM5/14/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com, Bryce Glass, columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bryce,

I'm in Columbus alright! but might be the only Irishman in the group! Moved over
here a couple of months back! Looking forward to meeting new people alright!

cheers,

Barry

Quoting Bryce Glass <bryce...@gmail.com>:

> Hey Barry -- Great! We love to see new faces. A silly question, though... you

Issac Kelly

May 14, 2008, 4:11:27 PM5/14/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Look forward to seeing you there Barry!

Bryce

May 16, 2008, 12:34:38 PM5/16/08
to Columbus Coworking
Hi all -- I'm sorry, I won't be making it out today for coworking. The
cold that my son and I keep passing back and forth has finally gotten
the best of me.

My regrets -- I hope enough folks turn out regardless!

- bryce

Issac Kelly

May 16, 2008, 12:58:49 PM5/16/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Is anybody there?  I was about to head down, but it sounds like I'd be by myself.  Not exactly coworking.

ba...@barkeeper.ie

May 16, 2008, 1:16:11 PM5/16/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Hey, me (barry) and chad have been there this morning and just popped to the north market for lunch. Should be back there by 2 !

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Bryce <bryce...@gmail.com <mailto:bryce...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi all -- last week, we decided to keep the fun going at Cafe Apropos.
As usual, folks will filter in anytime between 10:30am and Noon, so if
you think you're going—do yourself a favor and shout out to the group
here. (Then we'll know who we're all looking for.)

Maybe we should devise some sooper-sekrit sign, sigil or handshake,
like the Masons… hm... let me think on that a while.

See you all on Friday! For info on the cafe, look at past entries on

http://corkboardcolumb.us <http://corkboardcolumb.us>

regards,
Bryce

--
-------
Issac Kelly

Tyler Kremberg

May 17, 2008, 1:42:34 PM5/17/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
sweet day, we had a busy afternoon of cowowowowowowo.

me, jim cropcho, barry (first cowo with an accent!) chad, amanda, isaac and jim's friend jon (who sort of counts, he sat outside)
we mostly just trashtalked bryce and andrew all afternoon, so it was very productive. :)
--
Tyler Kremberg
|---------------------|

Bryce Glass

May 19, 2008, 1:50:49 PM5/19/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds awesome! I thought my ears were burning that day. :-p

Hey, did folks agree on a venue for this week? Anyone wanna head back to Luck Brothers?

- bryce

Issac Kelly

May 19, 2008, 1:52:21 PM5/19/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I have a lunch meeting at North Market, so closer to downtown is better for me this week, but I don't mind.
issackelly.com
--------------------------

Andrew Hunn

May 19, 2008, 3:51:17 PM5/19/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I am on vacation in Minnesota this week, but hope you all have a great
time coworking someplace. It's also comforting to know that I am highly
regarded enough to be slandered in absentia. :)

See you all on the 30th.

--

Andrew Hunn
an...@deveritate.org