Any suggestions for this week?

Bryce

Jun 24, 2008, 1:47:25 PM6/24/08
to Columbus Coworking
Hey folks — we've been a bit lax the last couple of weeks. Blame
summer and the laze-inducing heat that follows with it… But at least a
couple of you have expressed interest in coworking this Friday, so
where's it gonna be?

Some suggestions:
1. Cafe Apropos — we know it, we love it.
2. The Chocolate Cafe — I've not actually made it to any week there,
so I'd like to check it out
3. Somewhere new? Perhaps -NOT- in or around downtown?

Speak up!

- bryce

Andrew Hunn

Jun 24, 2008, 6:42:33 PM6/24/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Chocolate Cafe is nice and probably my favorite of the ones we have
tried so far. I also have not been to any of the meetups at Luck Bros.
so that would be an option for me as well I suppose.

--

Andrew Hunn
De Veritate, LLC

Jim Cropcho

Jun 25, 2008, 2:36:09 PM6/25/08
to Columbus Coworking
1) APROPOS
2) LUCK BROS
> a...@deveritate.org

Barry Chandler

Jun 25, 2008, 2:44:53 PM6/25/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there this week. The last few weeks seemed to throw something else
up every Friday! No preference for location!

7:53 AM

Tyler Kremberg

Jun 26, 2008, 11:40:09 AM6/26/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
I'm back in the country and excited to see some old faces again.
I have a hot lunch date in Dublin tomorrow, but other than that am ready to get some coworking on.

I'll throw another vote for Apropos because I'm afraid to move my car with the pending COMFEST insanity.

Also, you are all invited to come to my place for a BBQ on Saturday around 4 if you're heading to the fest (or if you are not and want to mock it from within earshot)

Email me or talk to me tomorrow for directions.

Ty

2008/6/25 Barry Chandler <ba...@barkeeper.ie>:

--
Tyler Kremberg

Bryce Glass

Jun 26, 2008, 12:23:45 PM6/26/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Alright, I think we have a quorum. Tomorrow at Cafe Apropos it is! I know that Andy and I have a meeting in the morning, so we won't be able to come over until 1 o'clock or so. See all you guys there!

(And welcome back Tyler.)

- bryce