Help with screencast video intro for open source project

Craig Muth

Apr 19, 2008, 9:24:49 AM4/19/08
to colum...@googlegroups.com, columbus-...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm going to do a few screencasts for an open-source project I've started and been working on for many months.  IMO it's pretty cutting-edge stuff and I'm hoping to get some notice from it.  Several Rails screencasts out there have a short animated intro that make them seem more polished.  Here's an example:

http://media.railscasts.com/videos/094_activeresource_basics.mov

Any way I could talk any of you graphics guys into throwing a really quick and dirty one together that I could use in my screencasts?  It's open-source, so it's a good cause:)  I don't have any ideas, really.  I've attached an image that could potentially be used.  The project is called the "xiki framework" (I have xiki.org registered and keep the code at http://code.google.com/p/xikiframework/source/list).  No logo at this point.

--Craig

Picture 4.png