Changes to coworking group settings

Bryce

Jul 23, 2008, 9:56:43 AM7/23/08
to Columbus Coworking
Hi all -- my apologies (again!) for the spam that's coming across your
inbox today. I made some tweaks to the settings for the Columbus
Coworking google group that will hopefully prevent future problems.

New members must apply for approval (after answering a brain-dead
simple question about Columbus. "What neighborhood do you live in?")
And, once they're in, new members' message will require approval as
well. I'm hoping the combination of those two facts will eliminate the
'drive by Paypal scammers' altogether.

I've also cleaned all the spam messages out of the online archives.

Thanks for your patience, and best regards.
- Bryce

Issac Kelly

Jul 23, 2008, 9:59:34 AM7/23/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bryce,

Any plans for this Friday? I was stuck inside last Friday working on an embedded server project.
--
-------
Issac Kelly