Corkers unite?

Craig Muth

Mar 3, 2009, 3:56:35 PM3/3/09
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
When is the big opening?

--Craig

Bryce

Mar 9, 2009, 12:10:57 AM3/9/09
to Columbus Coworking
Hey Craig -- sorry it's taken so long to respond. I sent something
earlier from my phone that apparently got stuck in google-groups-
monitoring-hell...

The official party line is still 'Spring 2009.' And will probably be
less of a 'big' opening and more of a rolling soft-launch. Andy and I
were over at the space tonight w/our contractor and it's looking
pretty good. Color on the walls, trim is going up soon.

We hope to give word soon to the couple of folks that have been (very
patiently) waiting to work out of the space--we'd like to start
working out of there within the next two weeks, and expanding word to
more folks as we make progress on some final details (desks, bathroom
upgrade, etc.)

Regards, Bryce