Moving back!

Issac Kelly

Oct 21, 2008, 2:49:40 PM10/21/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, it's official.

I'm moving back to Columbus (just in time for winter...) in the middle
of December.

What's going on with co-working? I haven't heard much about it.

--
-------
Issac Kelly

Andrew Hunn

Oct 21, 2008, 2:51:45 PM10/21/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Issac, good to have you back! The coworking concept continues to
rumble...although at a somewhat glacial pace. Hopefully, we'll have some
exciting news on that front inside the next month or so.

Something is definitely afoot.

Issac Kelly wrote:
> Ok, it's official.
>
> I'm moving back to Columbus (just in time for winter...) in the middle
> of December.
>
> What's going on with co-working? I haven't heard much about it.

--

Andrew Hunn
De Veritate, LLC
an...@deveritate.org

Bryce Glass

Oct 21, 2008, 3:12:41 PM10/21/08
to columbus-...@googlegroups.com
Hey! Awesome news.. Columbus just got exactly 1.3% cooler! Welcome back Issac. Like Andy says.. we're workin' on it! (Got a space, needs some work, etc.) I'm thinking we'll be doing a public meetup sometime in the month of November, as well.

- bryce