TODAY. NOON. LETS DO THIS

1 view

Chris Jordan

Apr 2, 2011, 10:36:46 AM4/2/11
to Columbia Parkour
Alright guys, it has been a long time coming, but today the weather is
beautiful, the sun is out, and the traceurs and traceuresses emerge
from their caves to amaze Columbia's campus once again. Make sure to
bring water, good shoes, and as many friends as you can. See you all
there, or we will find you.

TL;DR: Its the first CUPK of Spring! Show up or suffer the
consequences!

-Intrepid Co-Captain Chris

Jon Balsano

Apr 5, 2011, 10:46:04 PM4/5/11
to Columbia Parkour
Hey guys,

Hope to be joining you out there as soon as I get back on top of all
my work...but in the mean time here's some inspiration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fouvwilGWc&feature=player_embedded

Anyone know of places like this in NY cuz I'd kill for a place like
that.
-Jon

Leland Gill

Apr 6, 2011, 12:00:30 AM4/6/11
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
I was just at the high - line down at Chelsea... perfect place for parkour! We should check it out some time