CUPK for Spring 2011

Phillip Dupree

Jan 21, 2011, 1:09:36 AM1/21/11
to Columbia Parkour
Hey guys,

I've gotten a lot of questions about what's up with PK for the new
semester. I wish the news were better, but here's what up for the
future.

Club sports is being..weird. I'm still in communication with the
president and she's promised to get us an answer one way or another
very soon. Let's hope it's a positive one. The truth of the matter is
that it's too cold outside to train - for instance, it's supposed to
be 20 degrees this Saturday. Not okay. The club is going on hiatus
until we get positive word from club sports, or until it warms up.

Until then, condition hard, and be ready to go crazy as soon as we can
train as a club again.

Godspeed,
-Phillip