NEW MEETING TOMORROW

Chris Jordan

Sep 21, 2012, 4:37:00 PM9/21/12
to Columbia Parkour
Hey everyone! If you are getting this message, it means you are still
signed up to the Columbia University Parkour mailing list! We will be
having an orientation/jam tomorrow morning at 11 AM starting by Alma
Mater. Please come by if you are at all interested or just want to
hang out and jam for a bit. Hope to see you all there!

-Chris Jordan

Joshua Itwaru

Sep 21, 2012, 4:46:30 PM9/21/12
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
hell yeah, captain chris is back
--
Sincerely,

Joshua Itwaru
347-364-2568
Columbia University
Class of 2014

Leland Gill

Sep 21, 2012, 10:24:17 PM9/21/12
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
Hey I may not be able to make this week but definitely keep me in the loop.

Sean von Ohlen

Sep 24, 2012, 12:40:52 AM9/24/12
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
sorry I missed this email but I'm def still interested
-Sean

vinh hoang

Sep 26, 2012, 2:21:32 PM9/26/12
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

So how do I join? and When is the next meeting?

-Vinh
Message has been deleted