Parkour + Update!

1 view

Phillip Dupree

Nov 28, 2010, 7:09:31 PM11/28/10
to Columbia Parkour
Hey all,

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! Sorry I did not send out a
message officially saying that we wouldn't have sessions this past
week. Sessions back this week, so come out this Wednesday! We're going
to do technique on Wednesdays now, so get excited.

Update on Club Sports Status: Still waiting to hear back from Risk
Management. Cross your fingers everyone. Hoping it comes through soon
so we can get gym space, but until then cold is nothing! Besides,
Wednesdays supposed to be mid 50s. Downright balmy that is.

Weekly inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHy9W9LpvlQ. Just
so you guys know, our plan is to make a Columbia Parkour video in
similar style to this one here, probably in the springtime. Keep
working on those moves so it'll be kickASS!

Hope all is well guys,
-Phillip