Parkour Times

Greg

Dec 24, 2010, 3:58:23 AM12/24/10
to Columbia Parkour
Hey guys,

It's Greg, that guy who showed up once or twice lately. I wanna keep
coming to parkour practice, but I have to say the 11 am timeslot is
pretty killer. Friday usually ends up being the night I go out and
drink, and then 11 becomes really... early. And in winter weather, I
feel like having the practice a little later, like say, 2 pm, would
bring a lot more people out. 2 on Sunday would be cool too. As it gets
more light out, you could push it to 4, so people can get dinner
together after. Who's with me?

Amy Huang

Dec 24, 2010, 11:12:34 AM12/24/10
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
Greg!!

I'm with you. I work on Saturdays so I ended up not going altogether.

See you next year and let's train together. Have a wonderful winter break and Happy Holidays!

Best regards,

~ Amy
--
Amy Huang
Columbia University 2011

"Compassion is the radicalism of our time."  - Dalai Lama

Joshua Itwaru

Dec 24, 2010, 12:42:55 PM12/24/10
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
I'm cool with that.