Parkour canceled for rest of semester.

Phillip Dupree

Dec 10, 2010, 10:59:05 PM12/10/10
to Columbia Parkour
Hey guys,

We're busy with finals and it's too cold outside. CUPK is going
dormant for the rest of the semester. Good luck studying and have a
Merry generic winter solstice Holiday.

I'm working hard to get us space: pushing at Club Sports, talking to
other groups, etc. Hopefully we'll have something sorted out by the
new semester. Cross your fingers.

End-of-Semester Inspiration + Kickass Study Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpfhcljJ9bQ

Rock on,
-Phillip

hm2...@columbia.edu

Dec 10, 2010, 11:42:16 PM12/10/10
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
Casey and I will keep going out every Saturday for conditioning. Usual
time, meet us at the sundial if you wanna join!

-Hussayn

Joshua Itwaru

Dec 11, 2010, 10:30:25 AM12/11/10
to columbi...@googlegroups.com
Clearly if this man was not a veteran in the art of parkour, he would have lost the love of his life.  When people ask me why I pursue parkour, it's to fight for love.  LOVE ALL DAY EVERY DAY.
--
Sincerely,

Joshua Itwaru
347-364-2568